Admissions in Akal Academies are made on merit basis and are open to all students, irrespective of caste, creed or religion. All admissions are on first come first served basis. Generally, the admission procedure for the new school year is conducted during February/March. You are advised to contact the school admissions office as early as December and put in the application package for admission soon after. All the forms are filed in order of receipt and we are in a position to make new admission offers only if we have space in the class you are seeking admission too. This is normally confirmed by January
The following procedure is followed for admissions to all grades except Nursery
- Parents can get the admission form from the school office during the working hours. Form can also be sent by post on request. Parents need to submit the filled up form along with supporting documents to the Admission Office.
- If the student is found eligible, the school informs the parents about the date and venue of written test. If found successful, the parents are informed about the time and venue of interview. Both parents and students are interviewed.
- No written test or formal interview is required for admission to Nursery. Medical examination and hygiene check are compulsory.
- If all found satisfactory, the parents are asked to deposit the admission fee (non-refundable) and the first installment of tuition fee. The student is now formally admitted and gets the Admission Number from the Administrative Office.
- Recent photographs of the child (6) Photographs of both parents (1 each)
- Photographs of other family members/guardians who would visit the student in future (1 each) Birth Certificate (Original and a photocopy)
- Passport of the Student (in the case of NRI students) Transfer Certificate from the previous school
- Report card (of at least 3 years) from the previous school(s) Previous Registration Number/Admit Card in the case of Grade XI
Akal academy admits students for classes Nursery-Grade 9 and Grade XI. Admission is open to all irrespective of caste, creed, religion, nativity or language spoken. Admission is granted on first come-first serve basis. Students are expected to follow the rules and regulations of the school.